The Vaccine Makers Project: https://vaccinemakers.org/news-events/coronavirus-pandemic-answering-your-questions
The Hawaii Immunization Coalition is a 501(c)3 statewide community-based organization working to ensure all of Hawaii’s families are appropriately vaccinated against vaccine-preventable diseases.
Links and Resources
News at HIC
- What can teens expect when getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
- National Immunization Week – Vaccine Myths Debunked #StoptheSpread
- National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW), April 24 – May 1, 2021
- Do you or your organization need help spreading the word about vaccination?
- Vaccinate Your Family – 2021 State of the ImmUnion Report
HIC on Twitter!My Tweets