- HepBSmart – Free in-language animations about vaccine-preventable hepatitis B.
- Immunization Action Coalition – Site provides immunization resources in English and other languages.
- Immunization Coalitions Network – Site from Immunization Action Coalition provides multiple channels for communication among local, state, regional, national, and international immunization coalitions.
- Medline Plus – Site provides a search engine for ease in locating specific immunization information for most age groups and diseases.
- PROTECT – PROTECT is an educational initiative designed to provide health care professionals with information about immunizations, including current schedules, vaccination coverage, and safety concerns. Online activities include Peer-to-Peer Dialogue; Enduring Clinical Tool Kit with Expert Faculty Newsletter/Rapid Recap, Video Vignette, and Myth Busters/FAQs; E-Newsletter Updates; and Slide Library
Vaccines section: https://www.voicesforvaccines.org/vaccine-information/
Science Section: https://www.voicesforvaccines.org/science/
Credible Info: https://www.voicesforvaccines.org/credible-info/
- State of Measles - Interactive map of measles rates and immunization practices for each state.
- Travel Immunization Information – Country-specific and disease-specific information for travelers or others living in foreign countries.
- The Vaccine Page - Great Facebook page supporting parents in the challenging process of understanding vaccines and protecting their children’s health. Clear, concise answers without judgment.
- Voices for Vaccines - Credible vaccine information for families, from families.